Technology Reflection

Hey!

I am rather familiar with the technology tools mentioned online. I think the word count extension mentioned was quite helpful. I would also recommend the following chrome extension's: "Browse History" for easier access finding websites you were on days prior, "Grammarly" for spell check, "The Great suspender" for keeping tabs open but not using the internet for them, and finally "Zotero" for saving references when writing papers. This semester I would like to become more proficient in blogging. This class is unlike any other I have taken before, which makes me both excited and a bit anxious, to be honest. I also am looking forward to using website publishing sites to see how those work for this course. I did look for a required word count needed for each blog post and was wondering if there was one since the word count extension was mentioned in this assignment. Overall, the technology needed in this course is not new to me except for a few areas that I am sure I will adapt to this semester. 


Since we are talking about Technology, here's a picture of my favorite Elon Musk company Neuralink


Comments

Popular Posts