Assignments for this Course

 Hello!

I am excited to start the reading's for this class and what I can get out of them. The blog posts were a concern at first but now are not. I am a bit anxious about the storytelling assignments and the semester-long project, to be honest. I really like the number of extra credit options in this course so that I can choose whatever interests me most. I think I will most likely do the microfictions, growth mindset, or extra reading assignments for extra credit. This is very different than any other course I have taken before but I am excited to adapt to this course/technique of teaching. So far this class seems modern in how it is set up and forward-thinking at times, which is quite nice compared to other courses at OU. I look forward to reading these old Indian Epic texts and collaborating with other students about them through this class's format. 



Here is my favorite, and mostly unknown, Greek god Triptolemus!


Comments

Popular Posts